ONLY TWO LEFT ! Journal du Thé Cotton Bag£8.00
Journal du Thé natural cotton tote bag. Made from 100% cotton canvas, with recycled and reinforced webbing handles. Printed using azo-free dyes. Including both Journal du Thé logos, designed in 2018 by 75W Studio.
Purchasing a cotton tote bag is a wonderful way to support Journal du Thé projects.
- Fair trade
- 100 % Cotton
- 100% fair trade
- Size: 38 x 35 cm
- power loom Woven
- French seam finishing
- Eco friendly dyes for screen print
- Produced in India with Re-wrap *
- Washing machine + tumbler resistant
- Shipped with one Poetic Pastel cards
- Printed on both sides with a different design on each
* "The re-wrap co-operative in India empowers rural women to earn a living by handcrafting re-usable products through fair trade practices. Passionate about quality, people, and the environment, RE-WRAP is an innovative and sustainable resource for re-usable cotton cloth bags. The totes are made by disadvantaged communities in India to help them gain economic independence. RE-WRAP aims to work with enterprises and individuals such as POETIC PASTEL & BONJOUR SUPERMARKET who share their commitment to social and environmental responsibility. The bags are internationally certified Fair trade and shipped from India to our Europe Atelier by sea to minimise the impact on the environment."